Properties Sub F, Limited
Proudly developed by Shun Tak Holdings Limited and Hongkong Land Limited, One Central is the most prestigious address in Macau. Boasting unobstructed panoramic views of the Nam Van Lake and the Macau Tower, the development combines phenomenal residential, retail and hotel facilities. One Central houses a myriad of international designer brand flagship stores, offering the most sought-after shopping experience at the heart of the Macau Peninsula. 信德集團有限公司及置地公司合作發展的壹號廣塲，座落於澳門半島最優越的地段，飽覽南灣湖及澳門 旅遊塔的醉人美景。整體項目發展包括住宅樓宇、完善的高級購物商場及酒店。壹號廣塲雲集世界各地 著名品版旗艦店，在澳門市中心打造區內高級的購物環境。
1. Manage technical staff and works of the Technical Team of One Central Macau to deliver safe, reliable and cost effective operation and maintenance services
2. Establish operation and maintenance plans and manage the associated works to meet the above objectives
3. Establish and implement plans for energy efficiency, indoor air quality, safety / health / environmental and sustainability to inline with company and departmental objectives
4. Perform staff management to meet organization and company needs
5. Provide support to other Departments / Sections with respect to technical and sustainability issues including tenant fitting out, reinstatement and minor alternation and modification works and inputs on new developments
6. Plan and manage maintenance and upgrading works within budget and on time
7. Periodic review and audit of building services systems and building maintenance standard for recommending and implementing works to maintain the required quality standards and conditions
8. Period review and update of maintenance procedures and systems
9. Compile and management budget for the Technical Team of One Central Macau
10. Manage procurement, contracts and projects / works
11. Manage and handle technical or sustainability issues / works
12. Continuous manage and review service quality and work standard by benchmarking industry standards and market norms to inline with company objectives
13. Lead the emergency response team for all facility issues
14. Attend, handle and report emergency breakdown, incidents, complaints and tenant request
15. Provide proper training to team members
1. Degree holder in building services / electrical / mechanical engineering; building surveying or related disciplines with recognized professional qualifications
2. Macau SAR Electrical Certificate License qualifications
3. Minimum 8 years relevant experience in Technical Services & Sustainability with 5 years at managerial level in a leading property developer or consultant or project management, preferably in the high end developments including the quality hotel or casino
4. Good management & leadership and interpersonal skills, strong sense of responsibility
5. Good written and communication skills in both Chinese and English
6. Self motivated, good sense of awareness and able to work independently and under pressure
1. Assist and report to Technical Manager for the integrity of the property physical facilities/ equipment including the duties but not limited to proper operation, maintenance of M&E plants and installation, fire and life safety, HVAC, physical security of the building, FF&E, etc.
2. Provide supervision and guidance and on the job training to associates/ other team members, and follow up on work progress so as to ensure that the job is properly delivered and completed on time with satisfactory quality.
3. Constantly review & inspect completed works (including preventive and work requests) for any deficiencies that need to be follow up for accuracy and completeness.
4. Implement and maintain the work request programme/ projects and preventive maintenance programme/ projects to ensure that the job is complied, completed and accurate to our satisfactions and standards.
5. Continuously provide opportunities for improving productivity to associates/ other team members in term of utilization, work methods and performance.
6. Evaluate and analyze the need to make adjustment and modification to the operation as well as any related training.
7. Lead the emergency response team for all facility issues.
8. Attend, handle and report emergency breakdowns, incidents, complaints, tenant requests as well as handle audits and budget preparation.
1. Degree holder in Engineer with professional qualification;
2. Macau SAR Electrical Certificate License qualification;
3. At least 5 years solid working experience preferably in the high end
developments including the quality hotel or casino and at a supervisory level;
4. Good knowledge about installation, operation and maintenance;
5. Good written and communication skills in both Chinese and English;
6. Good leadership and communication skill;
7. Able to work independently and maintain high good team spirit.
Interested parties can send their resume to Email：firstname.lastname@example.org