- Monitor the daily application including Underwriting, POS, Claims and CS and payment collections in Macau office.
- Efficiently communicate with outsourcing parties and monitor daily production to ensure service turnaround time is met.
- Participate in projects for Macau operations and system enhancements to improve operational procedure and efficiency and minimize the manual works.
- Follow up and monitor the progress of the annual development plan of the department.
- Monitor and manage the productivity, quality and efficiency of the team by reviewing the productivity report, reissue, audits in order to ensure consistency and accuracy of the output.
- Organize and conduct training to staff in Underwriting, POS, Claims, CS, SSM and Channels etc. in order to support development and enhance competency levels & performance.
- Update relevant operational guidelines, forms, correspondences to ensure compliance and regulatory requirements are met
- Participate in projects assigned by the department head in order to meet business development and company’s direction
- University graduate or above with 8 years’ relevant working experiences
- Detail-minded with strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good team player with excellent & leadership skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Proactive and independent
- With project management experience
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Macau related laws. Applicants have not been invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.